Does he like me? I'm confused?

I've been friends with this guy for two years now, but ONLY cyber friends on the internet. We've both been very consistent and have become best friends in a way. He says he loves me all the time and has been acting protective lately. He comments on all of my pictures and said i'm only his and that everyone else should back off, but we like brush it off and continue being normal. Does he like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He definitely likes you. Although I gotta say if you two only know each other through cyber communication you gotta find a way to meet in person before you go any further.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he most definitely likes you if he is acting protective and saying things that he loves you etc. You should have no doubt in your mind that he does not like you he most certainly likes you. The balls in your court good luck

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds to me that he does, girl, but he's expressing it a bit too much like he wants everyone to know. Honestly, I think he should ask you out and hang out with you first before acting that way. lol.