Ignore or give him a chance?

Need someone's opinion...

There's this guy he's 20 turning 21 and he insists on trying to get my attention but I refuse to listen to him due to the fact that I'm turning 24 soon and it just seems wrong to me. Don't get me wrong if you would see us standing next to each other he looks a little older he's way taller than me but it still just doesn't seem right to me. Should I keep on avoiding him or give him a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well at the moment I'm in a situation where the guy I'm 'dating' is three years older than me. And that's the same age difference as this guy and you. I don't think the guy or girl should be older or younger or anything, I think it depends on both of your levels of maturity. If you are both on the same level and want the same thing from a relationship, then there isn't really a problem.

If you give him a chance you have nothing to lose, but imagine if you missed out on an awesome relationship just because of a birth year? Give him a chance, he deserves at least that.

What Guys Said 4

• Just tell the guy when you grow some hair on your chest come back and see me thats what my home room teacher told me lol

• Wait, you don't want to give him a chance because your three years older than him.. So to be clear there isn't an actual reason such as excessive drinking, promiscuity, drugs, etc..

Sounds like you shouldn't give him a chance.. you would be doing him a favor by staying away and letting him meet a "nice" woman.

• age doesn't matter what all matters is whether u like him or not.. treat him normally no age dicrimination :P give him a chance if u like him then go on :D

• give him a chance talk to him see what his personality is like before you make a final decision

What Girls Said 2

• Age difference? You two are practically the same age. :)

• no no no give him a chance for sure
    love has nothing to do with age
    maybe he is the one u've been searching for ;)
    u have nothing to lose just give him a chance and see :))
    and good luck with that :)