Ladies! We know you like funny, witty, the usual... but what makes that guy pull and screw several girls a month more attractive than those who don't?

Seriously, think about it. You women say you like x, y and z but there is always that guy who chooses and bangs women like its different beer to be drunk. What makes those guys attractive? They have an edge that the rest of the wannabe funny, witty, nice guys dont have. Curious to your thoughts.

Lol... you guys waiting for the answer ha ha... it won't come.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're sexy, fun, and they got a sort of dangerous edge to them. Plus they're going to go up to us and flirt, so called nice guys have their tails between their legs so naturally if no one else is going to ask us out we're going to go with the douche. I hate when guys say well why don't you girls go up to us well because that's not the way it works and it shouldn't work like that. We rarely legit date them unless we're stupid lonely or insecure or we don't care or a billion other reason but the hot asshole is awesome for one night stands and fwb. And that's why the hot asshole with the tatoos and huge biceps is going to get more girls that the skinny awkward dude who does't talk to girls is going to get laid.

• Brilliant answer. But just help me here... what gives them the dangerous edge? How do I (who has biceps and tattoos) See, I am a funny, modest guy. I have some qualities, but I lack that darker... maybe dangerous edge.

What Girls Said 5

• They got game... Not saying this a good thing but some women are sexual predators too and want a hit and quit as much as guys. You are looking for the wrong type of female they are hoes end of

• I want hoes. I believe many woman want it too. But this is the formula...1 alpha will attract several women. What is it about that guy, whats that "game" he is using?

• Where is the other question what's it titled as lol

• go to my profile... questions.. i think its there

• The only thing those men offer is sweet talking to vulnerable women. Well adjusted women would just as soon buy a (toy) than to give a jerk like that the time of day!

• I see the hottest woman with these guys EVERY WEEKEND. I do go out you know. Im a guitarist for bands. These vulnerable ladies are sure enough confident to shoot down good guys. I am curious as to why.

• You don't want women like that, to meet a nice girl, look for her in nice places, funny I'm having the same problem finding a nice guy.

• I used to be nice... he died. I just want somebody who relates with the darkness of this world (im using that line for my next song)

• I'm personally not the one who goes for that type of guys but I think many girls go for that type of guys because we get told since we were little that if a guy treats you bad and he is a total douche he likes you. Another reason could be the challenge to change that guy like every girl does in those stories or chick flicks. But like I've said before I don't go for them so I'm not sure why girls like those guys.

• Those guys ask us out, you so called good guys rarely do. So we have to end up with the assholes.

• So its based only on who talks to you or not?

• Yeah but if you don't escalate, you go into friendship zone:(

• Well that's your problem, not ours.

• It's not like we choose that type in all honesty. Sometimes he just knows what to say to lore us in. It's like he's the predator and we're the prey. Usually the good guy comes on too strong vis versa. Some don't notice what a player he is until it's too late. He fills you with thrill and makes you feel spontaneous then tosses you away like last nights leftovers that you no longer are craving. But once he knows you think you have a connection he drops you. But you can't just blame the guy, sometimes we just want what wr can't have, or want something everyone else had proving you can get him and keep him. It's all about making your mark we women are very competitive. If we don't like someone the guy she is into is probably the best way to take her down. Not saying I'd do so.. but I've seen it done

• Yes mam... you don't choose attraction! Exactly. I know you women are competitive, that's why the majority of what you ladies want (the nice, witty guy blah blah) doesn't apply in attraction. Guys who want to give that to you loses most of the time in the pick up game. I even read that in America, women initiate most divorces... why? because the husband is boring. So I need to find out how to be more thrilling and spontaneous then (over being nice guy and witty and stuff)

• Its that right moment I suppose that is tricky;)

• When you see her smiling and looking away/down. 😌 #boom

What Guys Said 1

• I think this is more of a question of whether correlation actually implies causation, which it doesn't. Basically they get to "bang women like it's a different beer" because they are already attractive and have the option to do so and they live with the opportunity; and not vice versa, in my opinion.

Of course, to even have sex with that kind of person you need a definite set of moral values and a definite level of promiscuity. Once you have those, you might end up having sex with anyone who seems appealing, in which case someone who has had sex with multiple girls might be preferable as they are more likely to have tangible experience with the subject matter. So that could be a reason that supports your initial claim.

• Scientific;) Thing is I am more attractive, have a bigger social circle and always working on talents than some of my other friends. They score much more than me. The one especially is gifted. So same everything but he has... it. My opinion is social skills. I have a large circle of friends but I am a guys guy only, not a ladies man. Some guys started with girls early on and just got good at it.

• "Getting girls" isn't exactly sound science in the sense that it is hard to quantify "getting better at it". You are dealing with real live female human beings, after all. I would have to be a person with experience in "pick ups" to be a slight bit more reliable as an information source, but with that in mind, it is important to note that all females are slightly different, in which case either the ones he "gets with" have a similar preference, or the guy is really good at adapting to what these girls find attractive. I think it is probably a bit of both.