So I accidentally made a remark about how much my date was eating when she was at my place? She then ate a baby size 1st and 2nd course?

Did I make her self concious or something? I was asking her how much pasta she wanted and she told me then i said (god knows why) "all that for you" and she ate very little, does she care what i think of her -in that she is trying to avoid me thinking she's a pig

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't say that to a girl EVER. Even if you didn't mean it, our brains will translate it into "OMG he think's I'm fat". I see guys complain that girls worry about their weight too much, and only eat salads and shit. Well, occurrences such as this one might just be the reason why..

What Girls Said 7

• Girls are very sensitive when it comes to take criticism , so you should think before you say anything like that... It may take some time for her to digest what you have said to her. No wonder she is ate "baby size" courses. try apologizing to her, I mean, what's wrong if she eats like a horse and looks like a bird.. she obviously felt like crap when you said "all that for you" . Of course she cares about what you think of her.

• You definitely made her self conscious. I would mention it to her and apologize that your intentions weren't to offend her.

• You definitely made her feel self conscious. That's one of the worst things you could say to a girl.

• well i mean it just sounds bad, what i was thinking is did she just tell me how much she wanted or is that for the both of us

• I guess it's understandable, but you DID ask how much SHE wanted. She wouldn't have chosen for you.

• Yeah... You probably ruined the food for her :/

• your lucky she told you because most girls would be like im not hungry! she felt comfortable to eat in front of u and u crushed her

• Wow I would have puked it up. Maybe not because I have a phobia, but you know what I mean. Yeah i know you didn't mean it to be rude, but a lot of girls are really fragile. We grew up with "being fat" as one of the realest fears out there for the women in our lives, and it's now a fear of ours, starting younger and younger. If she continues eating like a mouse, call her out. Tell her it's not nearly enough. If she protests, tell her if it's about the remark you made, you were just surprised someone her size could eat that much! And that it's a good thing.

• Send a text to her saying get your skinny butt over here and surprise her with roses
    Okay that was the worst opinion ever tbh😜

What Guys Said 1

• Lord yes! You know how women are always talking about "Feeling fat" and "feeling gross" and all this other crap they put into their heads. By you making a comment about it you just confirmed her fears, whether they're justified or not.