If your guy did something that made you feel used by accident, how do you get over that?

Basically what the question says. If your guy does something just because he's in a bad mood, and if makes you feel really bad and question your relationship because it makes you feel used. How do you handle it? What do you do about it? How do you get over it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I won't jump into conclusions because he didn't do that on purpose and give myself enough time to think about the relationship from the beginning. Sometimes, guys do stupid things that make us feel terrible but, you should put yourself in his shoes sometimes. To see from their perspective, guys don't really mean those things that they say or do in "heat of the moment", you know what i mean? So, just chill, If he really loves you he will apologize for sure!