Would you date a guy with a face that is not attractive if you still liked his personality and he made you smile or laugh?

I'm not talking hideous liking, just like, mediocre and completely unremarkable in the looks department.

Most Helpful Girl

• I almost did but then it turned out he was a actually not as nice as I thought and he ended up treating me like crap, I didn't even care that he was average looking and a bit chubby. I thought he was funny and everyone always said he was nice but then at a party he told me he liked me and as soon as I left he got a blow job from another girl, he also held me down and made out with me at another party even though he knew I didn't want to and I had to shove him off. He was below average in looks and DISGUSTING personality wise. Then I STILL kind of liked him after that I was sooo naive and stupid and then he harshly ignored me, what an idiot I was! But in the end he had to watch me fall in love with a Gorgeous and incredibly kind boy who treats me like a princess, is talented, and has been scouted to be a model! SO HA! I'm glad I only went on one actual "date" with that creep because my current boyfriend is my first and is way more deserving of my time and affection... also he's amazing at making out unlike that other slobbering harassing troll! So yeah I almost went for an average looking guy but his personality was WAY below average I just didn't know at first :(

• So to summarize looks can be overlooked but personality is non negotiable I'd even have rejected my current boyfriend who all the girls flocked to and is very conventionally attractive if he was a jerk. Luckily he's one of those super hot people who doesn't understand how hot they are so it never went to his head hahaha. I guess having a crush on an asshole made me appreciate what I have now though and watching him crash and burn when I moved on was pretty sweet revenge!

What Girls Said 9

• Si Senor. Totally would... A man that could make my heart smile is a must - more so than a man that I can wear as arm candy.

• I like average looking guys who are very funny and gotta be extremely witty. It's just how I prefer my partner to be.

• absolutely

• Once you start liking someone, their mediocre looks become great :D It has happened to me. The guy was above average though, but now he looks super cutie to me and extremely adorable :)

• Im actually attracted to a guy my friends dont find attractive but im attracted to his personality :)

• No.
    I have plenty of people with nice funny personalities', they're called friends.
    If something attracted me to him then yes. If not then no.

• Id date a guy even if he wasn't what most people would consider attractive. As long as he's got a good personality and can make me laugh and isn't a complete asshole.

• Yes. That's happened to me many times.

• You are talking as if the majority of population are super models. LOL

Yes, I would

• No no I'm not saying you have to be a supermodel. There's a lot of good looking guys that couldn't model :p

What Guys Said 4

• nooo, because you have to be hot, tall, rich, muscled, intelligent as welll... and when you see what these ladies end up with, the totall opposite, losers who can barely have a job and sit in the sofa all day drinking beer

• What women say and what they actually do are two completely different things. The stories my friend told me, and my personal experience have lead me to believe that women in general are very superficial.

• Man, you've been on this site long enough to know the answer to this bro.

• If they aren't attracted to the guy theirs no point. That person makes a good friend not a good boyfriend