I'm sick and on my period, but I have a date?

I woke up feeling awful today. Took two advils, some nasty cough syrup, and antihistamine, and I went to class, but still felt like going home and crawling into bed instead. I have a date tonight, though, and I was really looking forward to it too. I don't know if I should suck it up and go, or apologize and take a rain check. I probably wouldn't be the best company right now anyway. I have like no energy, so dressing up all pretty and being my usual upbeat self would be difficult. I just want to sleep and feel better hah. Do you think he'll understand?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him the truth and suggest another date. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Suck it up and go! IF nothing else, let your date know that you're not feeling too well and if you could keep it a little less formal. That way you don't have to worry about getting dressed up and stuff. And if you tell him you're not feeling well, he may offer to reschedule himself.

• Cancel there's no point in going if it's not going to be fun

• Tell him your sick and you just want to cuddle up and wacth a movie with him.

• Tell him about it, but don't make up an excuse. Actually tell him why you wan to postpone it

What Girls Said 0