Should I ask him? About his ex wife?

I've been dating this wonderful guy for 3 months now. He has a 4 year old son and is divorced. He's told me why he got divorced. (His ex wife cheated on him with a coworker) He's never really told me when they ended it and when they got divorced. He mention once January of this year. but he has pictures of them still together from April of this year. So his divorce is still pretty recent. My question is should I ask him when exactly they got seperated? My family tells me this is something I should know. I do want to know but I'm not sure if I have the right to ask? Is it any of my business? Also I know him and his ex wife should be friendly for their sons sake, but it kind of bothers me that they're friends on Social medias. Am I over reacting? His ex wide recently found out she's pregnant and he was the first person she told. That seems weird to me. Why him? I don't know, I might be over reacting.

He's not shy to ask me about my ex boyfriend and why we ended and stuff. So should I be the same and just ask? Also I don't know if this makes a difference or not, but he's 22 and I'm 19

What Guys Said 1

• If you are sleeping with him you need to know everything.

The good and the bad of the situation. The good is that he married and you know he wants to do things correct in life and with the woman in his life.

The bad is he and his ex are connected at the hip for life and of course he would be the first person she calls when she finds that she is pregnant Their son will have a sibling. The bad with any woman dating a man with a child is the she will always be in his life for life due to the child, can you handle being always second and paying child support for his child if you marry. He is possibly a good person with a lot of strings attached.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes! Talk to him.. Communication is key. And as for the wife, since the divorce is recent, she still isn't used to the your not married anymore thing. Talk to him and tell him how you feel. I am sure he will understand and try to make you feel comfortable. Remember that you are his present and have a better chance as his future then his past. You need to open up to him because if you keep your feelings bottled up too long, you will explode soon and say things that you will regret later.

• Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it. You're right I should talk to him, because I don't want to explode later on