Is it a bad idea for me to meet up with this guy and go in his car?

There is this guy that I talked to on tinder and he seems like a very nice guy and he's good looking. We both go to the same college and we agreed to meet up there one day. I am 18 and he's 21. I told him that we should meet in the cafeteria at school and he said no because he doesn't like hanging out at school. He told me that I would go in his car and get some food. Should I agree with him and go in his car and we can go to lunch? Should I trust him? What's the worst that can happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not the first meeting. Your idea of the cafeteria is a good idea. Or any public place.

What's the worst that could happen? You could end up raped or dead.

What Guys Said 3

• worst that can happen is the movie Taken, highly doubt that lol. he probably just wants to go get food with you somewhere else, I mean I wouldn't wanna dine at my college cafeteria either bruh.

• Hell yes! A very bad idea. Look up how serial killer Ted Bundy operated.

• Ted Bundy seemed like a nice guy too...

What Girls Said 3

• He is lying to you. He does not go to your college. If he did, he would be willing to meet you in the cafeteria of your school. He probably does can't find the cafeteria or simply does not respect you enough to walk to the cafeteria to meet you there. Block his number and / or file a police report against him.

• Thats freightening beyond belief, for your safety do not go by yourself!

• NOO!! Don't!! Meet him there walk take the bus but don't go in his car or anywhere but a public place maybe even bring someone you know and keep them by close..