Who should ask who out?

Hey there, I really like this guy and have for a couple weeks. I've been wanting to ask him out on a date because he hasn't asked me yet, but I don't know how he would feel about it. If it helps, he's a linebacker for the JV football team :b I was also thinking a group date, like a 2 or three of my friends come along and bring their crush/ significant other (we all know each other); how do you guys feel about that? (I'm a sophomore in high school, btw.)

Okay so I found out today that a lot of other girls like him and that he's pretty aware of it. Most of them are a lot prettier than me and are I guess in "that league" more than me. Should I still try to make a move?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really doesn't matter who asks who. Just do what you said: get a group of you out. It's a perfect place to get to know each other and possibly meet up again (alone) sometime on a date.

What Guys Said 3

• Ask him and if he likes you back it'll make him really fuckin happy.

• i'd not give a shit about it

• it shouldn't matter

What Girls Said 0