I don't know if this is a bad thing or not?

im 17 ill be 18 in a few months is it bad I never kissed a boy? I never even had a boyfriend during high school and im a junior ! is this bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 17 and never kissed a girl. I'm a senior and yeah it's kind of annoying considering 95% of the students at my school HAVE kissed a girl, and HAVE been in a relationship. And probably 60% at least have had sex.

• yess its so annoying. I was feeling like I was the only one. considering that's all you hear about from your friends and your like sitting there like a lonely potato

• and guys lol

• Guys aren't complicated, you girls just make it complicated because you're complicated.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know its a bad thing if u regret not having one. but otherwise its fine.

• you don't have to kiss a bf to have sex LOL

• um I didn't say anything about having sex... and im not a whore there for I wouldn't have sex with someone I don't really know... or that I have dated

• No you're still young lot's of time for that.

What Girls Said 1

• its not bad but if your 40 and you still haven't then yea then you should freak. But just give it some time. Faith is probally late in finding you that speacial someone