Any tips for a really shy girl?

I've always been shy. When I moved I became even more shy, Or even better, painfully shy. I used to be very unconfident and anything social would give me great anxiety. Last year I was diagnosed with social anxiety. Since last year social situations no longer give me any anxiety and I am very confident. But the big problem is I am still very shy and find it hard to open up to anyone. I wish I could have a boyfriend but it's like I'm just too shy. Guys will seem interested in me a lot or ask for my number but I'm just too shy to let it get any further. Do you have any suggestions or advice? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• i love shy girls. just remember, if he came to you, then there is close to no doubt that he is not resisting or likes you. dont be afraid, go for it and give em a chance. most guys would just go for the most out there girl around, while the one with just reasons go for the honest shy girl. they are probably good people.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Be yourself, don't try to be someone else, and be patient; let your fears go, don't let them control you.

• just be you when your talking to a guy you r a women you can do anything and just open up speak your mind.