Tomorrow is going to be the day, what should I do? (time sensitive)?

so at first i was going to ask him a what if question during the crossing time we get inbetween classes, explaining where we are and ask him what he would do in that situation. if he says he would go for it i will tell him then if i have time or later on in the day if i have time. do you think this is a good plan? do you think i should do it another way? by the way we're both 16 and juniors in highshool.

thanks so much :)

clearer way of saying this :i ag going to ask him a hypothetical question that is actually my side of our current relationship and ask him what he would do if he was me. if he agrees i should tell "the guy " how i feel, then i would tell my crush i l
i think i need to re write this question clearer sorry for the inconvenience

Most Helpful Girl

• lol just ask him out. if he says yes then you guys get to go out and all the work is done.,

your first example has too many steps :)

What Guys Said 1

• ? What're you talking about exactly?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't get what you're asking?

• sorry um so i was goin to ask him a hypothetical question that is actually my side of our current relationship and ask him what he would do if he was me. if he agrees i should tell "the guy " how i feel, then i would tell my crush i like him.

• maybe you should just ask him to get a drink with you... date... have you dated?