2nd try: im going to confess to my crush tomorrow, does this sound like a good plan?

me and my crush are both 16 and juniors in highschool. so our first class together he always walks me to my next class. i was thinking i could ask him a hypothetical question, "so (person) what would you do if a friend seemed like they liked you but u still felt stuck in the friend zone even though you liked them back? would you tell them how you feel?" if he was yes he would then ill tell him i like him right then and there that i like him.

do you think this is a good idea? bad idea? why?
is there a better way to go about doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, just ask the guy if he wants to hang out and just tell him then. It's easy, fast and forward. Thats what guys like.

• the only problem is he is painfully shy sometimes and i really dont want to freak him out

• Look just be like "hey wanna catch a movie" Or wanna study? Something quiet and chill.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0