Why do guys like aanal so much?

It seems to me like they are often the ones that want to try this and the females are usually the ones that are like no.

So while I can understand the female perspective pretty well... I cannot understand the male's.

Is it just like the tightness that appeals to you guys?

Also you know that your dick is going to smell like poop afterwards right? Is this just okay with most guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's tight, it's deep (no cervix), it's hot, no risk of pregnancy, and you're dead wrong if you don't think women enjoy it. I have been with several women who love anal and my current partner prefers it to vaginal.

And no, my dick does not smell like poop afterward. The rectum is empty and clean except when pooping so pop is rarely involved.

What Guys Said 13

• p*rn influence causes people to believe it's normal and that females actually enjoy the act. Some do, some don't. But that applies to guys as well, so eh. I'd still not be curious to have anything up my butthole, and I don't like being a hypocrite, so I'd rather not be interested unless specifically requested.

• It's tight, it's something different, and exciting because it's somewhat taboo.

And I don't smell my own penis and wash up afterwards.

• I've never done it, my girlfriend has though and she hated it. She's only done it with one guy and said they used spit as lube. From what I heard, you need TONS of lube when doing anal and you clean yourself beforehand. If you don't do those then it will be a painful and "shitty" experience. Me and her are gonna try it next time I see her. Neither of us liked the idea of it before but a few nights ago we randomly decided we were gonna give it a try. Long story short I think guys probably like it for all the reasons that were already specified: Tightness, taboo etc but personally I wanted to try it with her because if we both enjoy it then that will open up a whole new realm of pleasurable possibilities to our sex lives other than strictly oral and vaginal sex.

• It's some mix of tightness, taboo, variety, dominance.

• First of all, and I mean no offense, a pussy looks a bit weird... almost alien (ever seen that 80s movie, Predator?). The ass on the other hand is a very dominant (second only to boobs) sexual identifier, most monkeys still use it as their main attractor.
    Secondly, there's a taboo to it, it's a kink, so it spices things up. Don't you just wanna push the button that's forbidden to touch in BIG RED LETTERS?
    Thirdly, her willingness to endure the pain for his sake anyway is one of the greatest turn ons.

• I don't like anal at all but here in Egypt we have this old saying" the unusual and rare thing is the most wanted thing"
    so for girls the natural is normal s*x so guys will won't the more non nature which is anal and so it goes on this mentally and physically I don't know but the tightness sounds like a good reason

• p*rn brainwashing them.

• -variety
    -tightness and feeling
    -can cum inside without pregnancy
    -the 'naughtiness' feeling
    -intimacy

The smell? It's going to smell like vag if we go the other way, it's not like we're going to sit there trying to smell our own wang.

• Because the shape of it so very attractive and it also looks luscious. I think it subconsciously feels good to have anal because it looks so appealing.

Thats why most us check out their ass when checking out a girl.

• Like what everyone had said on here, and heaps of girls like it, they might not announce it on a speaker , but believe me heaps do.

• the poop smell is fine, it sure felt good. plus, if we fuck regularly our dicks smell like vagina, which tho is nice isn't exactly pleasant. anal is warm and tight. and is differrent

• I would never do such a thing most dont know how many stds they can get from that.

• Its something different, and feels good. Plus my girlfriend likes it so what's not to love.

What Girls Said 4

• Funny he how actually they are more build for anal play than women LOL. I never do it as it doesn't me anything. It's not bad but it's definetly not good. Luckily I have been with men that like anal play to be done on them. It gives them the most intense orgams (their words not mine)

For a woman it's bullshit. Most girls just do it because of p*rn and pressure from boys. Mind you I said MOST not all.

And I am VERY open-minded, golden showers, bondage are fine by me. I just don't see the point in anal penetration. It doesn't make me orgams, and vaginal does. So why would I trade that?

If a guys asks you and you don't want to just say I don't mind GIVING you anal if you really want anal sex? Girl.. most of them will say no hahaha! So don't ever think you have to do it and never let yourself get pressured in to it.

• i understand why they like it and stuff. Don't you get shit on your dick though? XD

• sth new and tight =D

• Guys love different things. Mixing it up every now and then keeps them interested which is why they like anal.

• plus its kinda unconventional and seems dirty and that makes it all the more fun