Looking for girls opinions?

Need a girls opinion?
Say we knew each other. I have feelings for you and showed I cared and you also had some feelings for me, and you were to break it off as friends. Later after Being hurt by other guys would you ever look back on me and how I cared about you and try to start over? Or if I were to know you've been hurt and come back and try to talk to you how would you feel? What would be your reaction knowing that I still care and want to be with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a complicated situation. I would always remember the one that made me feel love the most. I might be shocked. I might have already known. I think... I'm in a similar situation. He told me how he felt and I told him how I felt. And now it's all out in the open. We're okay, but you need to be prepared for anything.

What Girls Said 2

• You should bring it up to her. She may have not even known you cared in this way. The worst she could say is she's not interested.

• At first I'd think you were just being a good friend but then I'd see how much you care and find it flattering that you still like me

What Guys Said 1

• The truth is, it happens sometimes. But, mostly the fact that she went with someone else and not you is because you didn't reach her standards. These girls and their intuition is far greater than you think. Sometimes they just feel like, I got you already, even if I meet someone else you still be waiting for me.