Girl gavel her number, should I call her later tonight? Send a text message that it was nice to meet her?

I met this super cute girl tonight. I got her number. I was thinking about texting and saying it was nice to meet you then calling her tomorrow to ask her out.

Or should I call her tonight? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really like the girl and want to get to know her on a deeper level, call her. If you want to take things slowly and get to know her slowly, text her. Sometimes girls would rather start off texting because they want to feel the guy out, and talking on the phone can be almost a little intimidating, especially if unsure about feelings towards the guy.

• I do want to get to know her but I also don't want her to be intimidated. Should I set up a date with her when I call?

• Called. She didn't pick up. Left a VM.

• I already called her... I decided not to wait. I got her VM. She called me back and then I called her back. I asked if she'd like to hang out some time and asked when she was free. We might do something Friday, I need to check on some stuff. I said it was nice to meet her, wished her a good night, and wanted to see if she wants to hang out some time. She said "That would be great." or something to that effect.

What Girls Said 2

• Text her tonight but don't call her tomorrow. Wait one day or two

• Thanks. A trendy bar with maybe some appetizers should be a good first date? We live near each other... so the place I was thinking about I hope she hasn't been to before

• Yeah it'll be great if she hasn't been there before. And in my opinion bars are better than restaurants for a first date, it sets a more casual vibe

• Text her tonight saying it was lovely meeting her or whatever then call tomorrow

• Don't call tonight?

• Friday is a bit inconvenient for me as I am house sitting across the bay. But I DO want to see her..

What Guys Said 1

• Call her! Definitely.

• Today or tomorrow?

• Should I kiss her after the first date? I would consider this a first date

• Just go with the flow! :) Let things run as their course