Online Flirting

I'll admit it. I signed up with a free online dating site. Anyway, this girl messaged me a couple weeks ago, she seems really cool, but I'm still not an expert on girls. I'd like to post the correspondence below to get your opinions, suggestions, and comments. I figure it's a good way to improve my communications skills with girls. People reading this might pick up on something too, so thanks for your participation.

Her

Hey how are you doing? just seeing if you would be interested in talking or what not- hope all is well on your end.

Me

That would be cool.

Her

how is your week going so far?

Me

My week's going great. I'm about to head to the airport for my cousin's wedding in Annapolis, so don't think I'm trying to avoid you. It's not worth dragging my laptop there for a weekend. Maybe we can chat next week and see how things go.

Her

Alrighty-- thanks for the heads up! :) hope you have a good weekend -- talk to you later, and please try to have fun!

Me

Haha. I had lots of fun. I forgot to go check out Hard Rock Cafe in DC (DOH!), but I saw the one in Baltimore. Oh, there was a pirate boat out on the water getting in a big water gun fight. You wouldn't believe that dinner boat cruise... I'd have to show you pictures. lol. Anyway, I'm back so send me a smile or something. ;)

Her

just a smile? that's all I gotta do? :)

Me

lol. Did you have something else in mind? Don't say frown. I swear, If you say frown I'm going to pick you up and turn you over. :)

Her (one week later)

... oh please don't tempt me hahaha

Me

Wow. You DO exist! lol. You're right though. You shouldn't have to frown to get what you want. Just smile until I turn you over and then frown until I stand you back up. I won't even know the difference. ;)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Up to this point there's nothing you know about her ;) (If that was all you were talking about)

Just keep things rolling, ask her what she does for a living, what she does after work, how she spents her time off, etc...