Im going on my first date and I need help?

So im going on my first ever date and the guy im going with has invited me to the movies multiple times but i couldnt go because i have been busy then he told me there was a reason he asked me to the movies and now i won't find out until our date. I have no idea what the reason is and im really nervous and need help

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what that reason could be. Just keep your eyes open when you're on the date.

• What would i be keeping my eyes open for

• relax. Deep breaths. It'll be ok.

• Thank you

What Guys Said 3

• remember these letters R-E-L-A-X, say it to yourself when you start to freak out. Dates are that way no matter how many times you have been on them before. A date is pretty much like an sales pitch for men. He is pitchingl himself (in a sense) to you. He will make sure you are at ease and having a good time, and all you have to do is relax.

• Don't be nervous. Go and enjoy yourself. Go for a coffee before or after so you can talk. Smile. Life is full of surprises and this is one of them! Let us know how it goes.

• Going to a movie on a first date is a bad idea, for a number of reasons. Doesn't sound like he knows how to ask a girl out

• He asked me because his friends were going and to be perfectly hones i was happy with it because I've never been asked anywhere before

• I'm just sayin', it's not a good idea

What Girls Said 0