This girl I'm interested in asked me to go with her to a wedding party?

We hang out a lot. I'm interested in her and she knows it. Can I ask her out?

Alright, let me give you some more details.

She's been my best friend for 3 years. I asked her out about 3 months ago and she asked for time to think things over, but never got back to me, but something is telling me to ask again now.
In the 3 years I know her, anyone I've seen ask her... she's turned down with a hard and fast no... except me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you can ask her out. Say "I don't want this wedding party to be our first date, so how about dinner on Saturday"

What Girls Said 2

• Well she asked you to be her guest at a wedding, so technically she already asked you out on a date. I'd say if the wedding goes well then why not? A better question would be why wouldn't you?

• Yes go to the wedding with her and yes ask her out again. What's the worst that can happen? She says no or asks for more time? If she asks for more time give her a time limit. Tell her you care for her but want to know.

What Guys Said 2

• I would wait until after the wedding party to see how things go. she may have asked you just to test the waters.

• give me one reason why u should not do that!!!
    i will give u 2 reasons why u should ask her out.
    1. she knows u like her.
    2. she asked u out (but formally)! and she wants to take your relation from friends to partners!