Do guys just not invest much in women anymore?

I will personally say I don't. Hell, I barely interact with women. It's too much work and not really worth it. From my experience, women come with baggage, drama, and they just aren't worth going after. I have no time for games. I honestly think being single is much better because I can do what I want not have to take another person into consideration. Sorry if I sound selfish but this is how I feel. Am I the only guy who doesn't invest time with women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey man, you do you. Just don't close yourself off IF and WHEN a girl who's in it for the count comes along. 'Till then, Godspeed and keep on keeping on.

What Girls Said 5

• 38.media.tumblr.com/...m2kuubpq7s1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

because men are angelic and a breeze to deal with and they dont have drama or baggage? lol

• & one day you will maybe meet a woman that will make you want to put in that "work" and in turn it will not feel like work at all because she is everything you could have wanted in a partner.

-- :) Until then, enjoy your single days.

• Not happening. No such woman exists.

• Well then darling, maybe you are the high maintenance one.

• Say whatever you want, but I don't need any of you.

• Same for guys

• Lol your'e not the only guy! I know a few fellas... Including my bf, yeah my bf he's a dck at time and just disappears on me like I wasn't even real >.>

• Who hurt you?

What Guys Said 8

• Just talk with them without any intentions of it going anywhere and when you notice they're baggage, you be the one to drop them. Trust me when I say the ones who drop guys like nothing absolutely flip out when they're the ones being dropped and it's hilarious. It shows their level of narcissism because it's like "How dare he reject me! I'm special" and they'll even try to pursue you and pretend to be interested so that if you do give them another chance, they'll pretend to accept it just so they can "drop you" because you dropped them. It saves their ego. This is a technique many players use to fuck the shit outta girls. It's like reverse psychology. Ironically, these are never girls any sane guy would knowingly want to date.

I've been staying single and it's been great. A lot of dates I have gone on have been nothing more than girls ranting about exes and it's so dull. Yet if you tell this kinda stuff to any girl they'll give those bland bullshit one liners of "Oh... a nice girl will come along!" and "You're meeting the wrong girls" like it's your fault that you've been meeting psychopaths when you've been trying to meet a normal sane girl.

Best way to go about this is to just enjoy it for what it's worth. Avoiding marriage is becoming common-practice as many guys are seeing how many girls are truly hypergamous by their upbringings and judging a guy's "success" on his yearly income instead of how happy he lives his life. By staying single you don't gotta deal with these girls and you can keep an eye out for a mature woman if you choose.

• I'm sure you're not the only one.

But guys have their own baggage too.

You'll probably change your mind one day.

• They'll drop us at a moment's notice, with no explanation or at best a text message.

It hurts to make the effort over and over again only to be rejected or dumped over and over again. However, each new girl you meet deserves the benefit of the doubt, to not be treated badly because of whatever baggage you have from previous relationships. It's not her fault.

• That's why I don't trust them.

• I understand. Not all girls are like that. You say you don't care any more, so why the big song and dance? You want the attention, you want everyone to know you're pissed off and damn all them bitches gon regret screwing you around because you're awesome and you're taking yourself off the market and it's totally their fault.

Baggage and cynicism like that is seriously unattractive. The ones who jerked you around - to hell with the, they weren't worth your effort, but you wouldn't have know until you tried, and it's their loss. The next girl might be amazing but if you come in scowling and angry you'll put her off too.

Learn from the experience. Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

• Its fine if thats the way you feel there are some women out here who will give women in general give women a bad name by intentianaly playing games, being a "drama mama" and playing general mind games with guys. Any way dont let that bother you you can always walk away from a situation you dont like if you feel that way about a women if they are playing these games I know I do. as for the whole bagage thing if im perfectly honest since very one is human at the end of the day we all have some form of "baggage" pretty much stuff like worries, fears, troubles and so on I would say the trick is just not to dump them or them them be dumped on to you. If you feel the women needs a hand or asks for a hand with something like that and you feel you can help then by all means go for it.

• I don't bother because I don't want a gf and I don't believe I'll get laid anytime soon anyway. Women are most definitely worth it tho.

• Nah, there are a few good women who are worth the effort and investment. You won't find them at GAG though!

• Tbh I put a lot of effort in trying to 'woo' a girl, when I LIKE her. The problem is I'm rubbish at working girls out. I really struggle to interpret attraction against friendliness..

• There are lots of other gay guys, don't worry about it.

• I'm not gay. Nice try.

• Sure you're not... . you're so far in the closet, Mr. Tumnus is bumming you.

• Troll harder.