Do girls fart? I m curious?

do girls fart? LOUD!!
how far is it true?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course we do, we are human as well you know.

It is just that we are so much more discrete than the common male! :)

What Girls Said 20

• Barking Spiders. lol

• what?

• Hahaha, that would be hilarious as a bystandard to that:) I love it. @applefan2

• I only fart in the toilet. Yes people, I never fart out in the open, not even when I'm alone. I literally walk to the toilet and trake my undies of.. sit and let it go. I trained myself because in my parent's culture farting in front of people is one of the most shameful things you could do.

• is this a troll? if not as a matter of fact yes. i fart all the time and when i am alone my farts are so loud. and i think this is the weirdest question in here and very stupid because you can't simply ask a question like that about humans nature.

• goo keep it up! lol

• ok now am sure it's a troll. this is funny actually. i was about to explain it fully to you and blame the education system lol

• i m sorry! cn u xplain it to me!

• yes we do.. we just dont do it in front of others because its really embarrassing... and they dont really smell like flowers xD

• ofcourse... u too are homo sapience

• This question is so stupid... you thought a lot before saying it?
    Ask yourself. Girls are human? Yes, they are, last time I checked. The rest it's just a matter of good manners, even if it's a woman, or a man.

• so if its a case of accident... how to hide it! u cudnt blame her manners... it seems u are not human... u u hav too many manners...

• Well, a woman should always be mannered and elegant, but there are exception too.

• yes we all fart lmao & somtimes they are loud i guess its on what you ate and how your stomach was feeling.-.

• Nope, girls do not fart , burb or excrete bodily smells. That is why we bitch or else ye would explode :)

• No never. We're from another planet don't you know, silly

• No, we puff.

• Lol of course we do

• Only if im with my siblings or closest friends. especially when i eat dairy!!! 😂😂

• Nope never

• all the time :D

• I'm a fairly attractive 20 year-old and I most certainly fart, and man are they ever loud. I'm shameless about farting, they don't embarrass me. I can do it on command too, haha! Farts are hilarious, and I quite enjoy letting them rip.

• dats my girl.. :P

• "Fart on command" lol I love that and yep fart are hilarious. It is awesome when girls have no shame and enjoy letting them rip. :)

• very true!!

• Another great question on GAG. Mercy.

• Girls have a digestive system just like men do
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3E1_rC-in5Y

• Only when I want to troll people, heavy smell no sound.

• omg! is dat you? its so stinky... yuckk!!

• Of course we and LOUD to but never in public like in my own home. I try to hold in in at school. Exsept I've sneezed and farted at the same time lol... So embarassing

• im so dead inside

• ooo m so sorry... dnt shy, fart like guys... u can do it...

• One of the funniest moments I've ever had in my life, I laughed so hard I farmed, which made me laugh more which made me fart more. I was stuck in a circle of laughing and farting for over a minute, until I realized the next one was poop... Party stopped real quick til I got to the bathroom xD

• Yes, we are human. I have heard and smelled a few, and man they stink. Girls do not try to do it in front of guys because its embarrassing..

• Apparently girls farts usually stink more than men's I read a study about it and it said that. It said why they do stink more to.

• We do. It sounds like the laughter of unicorns and smells like rainbows.

What Guys Said 13

• there is a time and place for ALL GIRLS which is why we never seen this phenomena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxsP7VWVN8

• They don't. It's a myth. They don't poop, either.

• Not only do girls fart but did you know a study showed that a girls digestive system produces 3 times more gas than a guys to. This means girls fart 3 times more often than us guys and just when you thought that was it the study also said girls farts reek way worse in general than men's farts to because there is generally higher levels of sulphur gases in woman's farts than men's which is what makes a fart smell. I am starting to believe this to after what I have experienced and things I have heard. I even heard about a girl that was outside in a park with her friends and she farted and it still reeked so bad even though they were outside. I guess this study is right because I use to work with a girl that had super smelly farts to and I have heard of so many other stories of girls farting really massive, long loud, often and it reeking really really bad. Another one I heard of was this girl that farted in the movie theatre and the smell could peal paint off the walls everyone behind her covered their nose I think.

• LOL
      :P

• Haha yeah yep girls are beating us guys when it come to farting in everyway pretty much it seems. Loudness, length, how big it is, how much it reeks and how often. Sorry guys girls are much better farters than us.

• Dude, even my dog farts, every mammal farts. So female humans fart, too.

• Not when i am around them but I've heard someone say "they don't fart they only whisper in their panties" lol !!

• Yeah, it smells like roses.

• no they're aliens and they can't

• Yes they do and my girlfriend does this quite a bit which makes me laugh XD

• There was a study done that showed that a girls digestive system produces 3 times more gas than a man's meaning girls fart 3 times more often than us guys and girl farts reek way worse to because of higher levels of sulphur gases in a girls fart.

• I could understand that since women have a much more complex body system. Although the part where if girls have smellier farts, that's debatable XD

• My GF farted on our first date, so I confirm: girl do fart too.

• dnt wry she will nevr fart again!

• Oh yes she has, many times... doesn't bother me though.

• Sounds like you two have broken the fart barrier lol

• No girls don't fart, they don't breath oxygen either :P

• Yeah, I've heard them. If you pay attention then you would too.

• Yep, of course they do.

• No, they don't.