How to kiss a short guy?

Ok so my boyfriend is shorter than me and he tried to kiss my cheek but couldn't because he was to short... What can I do to help him kiss me? Like to make it easier for him

Most Helpful Girl

• siting down is probably the best way... I've never kissed a short guy.. but my friends says it more romantic sitting down :D

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a short ass Mothafucka and y'all need to bend yalls tall asses over so we can reach, Pick our asses up, or sit down. I look like a fat kid trying to jump 5 feet in the air for a kiss (I'm sorta fat) c:

• tell him to use a step stool, just kidding sit down as he stands to make it easier

• How much shorter are we talking about here?

• I'm 5 '10 and he is like 5'4 or 5'6 I think 5'4

• If just walking about, I would say for you and him see if you can develop a "system" where if he wants to kiss you, you bend over. I. e. If he touches your back from mid-way to you hips along the spine. I realize this kills the spontaneity of it all somewhat, but at least you two won't always have to sit down to kiss.

P. S. As a guy on "the shorter end of the spectrum", thank you. I'm 5'4" and prefer 5'4" to 5'8" women (yes, she can wear heels... LOL).

What Girls Said 1

• Bend over a little, I guess?