Dating Girls with acne?

Guys how do you feel about a girl that has acne? I'm white and my acne is pretty red and noticeable. I always need to wear a thin layer of foundation just to go outside my house. I'm very insecure about it, my ex boyfriend didn't mind it. We lived together so he saw me without makeup everyday and still loved me but we broke up and Now I'm scared or when a future boyfriend sees me without makeup for the first time

Most Helpful Guy

• I had really bad acne around grade 12 or so, so I understand the trepidation. I think a lot of guys will be understanding. And guys will definitely know that it is not going to be a 'forever' situation.

Just use it as a litmus test. If a new boyfriend freaks out if he sees you without makeup, then you know he is too superficial to appreciate the real you, and realize that getting rid of him now will be easier. If he is fine, then you know he can see beyond petty problems, which will bode well for future issues that inevitably arise.

What Guys Said 4

• I've never seen a girl with acne so bad I wouldn't date her because of it.
    It's a minor detail, I'm sure it will clear up eventually. You shouldn't be too worried about it. Look at it as a good thing, any guy who won't date you because of that isn't worth it.

• Id be okay with it. Acne isn't a huge deal.

• I also had it very bad and it made me insecure too so i understand you.

• I used to have acne and be very self conscious but now when I see someone with acne I barely notice and realize I worried way to much about it

What Girls Said 2

• They dont really care about small thing such as acne.. they are not as shallow as you think.. Even though they dont notice, their personality is the major thing that attracts them.. yea looks count.. but if you have a great personality and confidence.. then you will seem ten times sexier

• Acne can be cured. Go see a skin doctor.

• I've tried literally everything. Its a lot better than it used to be but Now its mostly red acne scarring

• Expects.*

• Lol yeah good point (: