How do I make this incredible girl my girlfriend?

I'm probably being a bit overzealous but I just had an amazing time. I "studied" with a girl in one of my classes for about two hours. I can't recall a more fun or easy conversation with anyone let alone a girl. She's really cute and even the little things she does like the faces she makes when she's thinking drive me over the edge. I don't want to try something and make it awkward, because I'd actually be cool with her just being my friend. If I hadn't had another class to go to I would've talked to her for hours on end. How can I make this girl my girlfriend? Can I just be straightforward and ask her if she has a BF or should I spend more time with her before I ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• Spend more time if ya can, really get to know her ^_^ then you'll find if she has a partner along the way

What Girls Said 2

• thats is so cute!!! Just ask her you both seem to be crazy about each other. Just make it extra romanic when you pop the question her. Or put a card on a rose and had it to her like "I wish we could be more than friends"

• Just ask her if she fancys going for a drink

What Guys Said 1

• Flirt with her first, always flirt. Try to get just a little bit more physical with her, just a single touch can me enough, and build it up. This way, you can see if she's okay with it, if she is okay with it and you think you're ready, ask her. It are those 5 words that can make you the happiest guys in the world: will you be my girlfriend. ;)