Hello gals and guys, Im new here and I need help?

Hey peeps

I met someone over Twitter like 3 months ago and we have only been talking and sending each other pictures of ourselves and i can say that i think we both know each other very well now. I know what she likes and what she doesn't like and so on.. We live very close to each other somewhere in Birmingham and she asked me (like 2 weeks ago) if i want to meet her but i had uni so i was busy anyways then today i was thinking to ask her to go somewhere out to eat but i dont know what her reaction would be. Should I ask for it or its too much for the first time?(im paying btw)

Updates:
i forgot to say, she's 31 and im 25. I dont think there will be relation between us, i was asking the question for close friendship

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask her if you like her

0|0
    0|0
    • lol i forgot to say, she's 31 and im 25. I dont think there will be relation between us, i was asking the question for close friendship

• Show All
    • nah i wasn't asking to make sure if u were the girl or not
      was just curious maybe we could be a good friend as u seem to be a nice person :p

• I am not the girl. I was just answering your question. Nah I am good for friends thanks

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.