Has he already lost interest in me?

Started seeing a new guy a few weeks ago, and we totally hit it off right away. The chemistry was amazing, we talked every single day, and we even agreed to start a relationship. Then, it was almost like night and day, he stopped messaging me one day, and now I hardly hear from him through out the day. Then when I went to see him today, it was only a brief meet up, but it didn't feel like it used to. He didn't seem as, enthusiastic.
haha, maybe I'm reading into this too much.
Wtf.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried messaging him first? Sometimes we're busy and taking the time out of your day to send us a message means a lot! When he takes a couple days off and you don't send anything, he may be getting signals that you yourself are not interested in him, and in some cases that is a turn-off! When we feel that you're not interested, it subconsciously makes us less enthusiastic interacting with you (happens for both guys and girls).

From Social Psych 2C03, pretty interesting stuff actually!

What Guys Said 3

• You could have overwhelmed him. It sounds like infatuation. I would say start detaching too and if he doesn't do anything then he's all talk. Keep your chin up.

• yes, great question: did you sleep with him?

• Do you already have sex?

• no, we want to wait a while.

What Girls Said 0