Flirting help!! Dont know what to do!?

I am a complete airhead when it comes to flirting and things like that. I like this guy and I catch him staring so I wonder what I might do to keep his attention, or his thoughts on me. Thanks in advance!

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, start by smiling and look open. Maybe talk to him first, say hey what's your name and ask how he is and stuff. Then start asking him questions about himself so you can get to know each other and of course, share information about yourself too. If you're really confident, ask for his number! Good luck :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Just go up and start talking to him. Don't TRY to flirt. Guys don't get hints. Just be you.

• Wear short booty shorts white and a black sleeveless shirt. Or for dresses make it as high as possible. Give him your number he is interested in you. Also have your friends gossip to other people about u liking him he'll find out and then hell either ask you out or be a retard (most guys) and not get the hint.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!