Am I just being naive?

The girl i'm currently dating 19 year old say's she's a virgin. I don't believe it. On Twitter she favorites a lot of sexual stuff. Like her friend could tweet "Morning sex is the best" and she will favorite it.

do you think she could be lying?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she is lying. You can image morning sex to be nice if you never had sex. Or she does really like her friends and just about likes everything they do. Or she doesn't want to be left behind in talking about these things, because she is a virgin. Virgins think a lot about the how and when considering sex.

The fact that you think she is lying makes me wonder if you have other reasons to distrust her or any other girl. Have you been hurt in the past or are you naturally suspicious of people?

If however she is lying, she doesn't want sex with you (yet). But then again, she is dating you... Maybe she is just not ready and feels like you wouldn't accept any other explanation. This I can consider as the least likely option.

Also telling someone you are a virgin is no fun. So I don't really understand why you would tell someone that if you are lying. She has to be really strange if she lied...

So I think NO she is not lying.

What Girls Said 4

• The real question is, do you care, and why?
    Personally, if a guy asked me I would nicely tell him to drop dead.

• Until you know or ask her flat out I don't think you should assume anything. Just because someone 'favorites' a comment doesn't mean they have experienced what it says. Maybe she likes the idea of sex in the morning.

• I think she's lying

• I don't know but as a girl, I say/do sexual things, but im a virgin. Virgin just means you haven't slept with anyone. You don't have to be a saint.

What Guys Said 1

• You'll notice if she is a virgin quick enough when you guys have sex