Personality or beauty?

Guys would you rather date a girl to have an outstanding personality and be average looking (brown eyes, brown hair , average hight and skinny) or a beautiful girl but with no personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality trumps beauty for me. You can be the most physically attractive person on earth but without any sort of substance to your sense of self I'm not going to consider a relationship with you. We can be friends/accuiantances but not an item. (And no, I don't do the whole friends with benefits thing)

What Guys Said 4

• lol, essentially you're asking: Maryanne, or Ginger, if one's old enough to remember Gilligan's island.
    Ginger, the Hollywood starlet, is the stereotypical "trophy wife", whereas Maryanne was a buddy, or pal. Most all of us loved Maryanne, cause of her "can-do" attitude.
    I'm not different. I want a gal with a great attitude, looks get in line behind it.
    Part of that comes through in a smile. A smile automatically makes her prettier, in my opinion. Likewise, a frown, or scowl on a pretty chick makes her, well, unattractive.
    For my personally, also, I prefer a gal with size and heft, so I'm further looking for one who's not within the middle of the curve, as it were.
    True beauty comes from you feeling confident in your looks. You will always find a guy. The question is: what do you have in common?
    Having a "can-do"sense, for most guys is a selling-point... lol, as it were.

• Well seeing as at this point in my life the last thing I want is a serious relationship I'm gonna go with: it doesn't matter.

• Personality always before beauty.

• "brown eyes, brown hair , average hight and skinny"

That's actually pretty hot... how is that average?

What Girls Said 1

• Beauty duh. The outside is more important than the inside, okay boo boo?