How do you attract women even if your not attractive?

On a scale of 1-10 im about a 7.
Everytime i try to talk or message a girl i usually get curved if i dont get curved automatically i do later or i get friendzoned. How do i get "game" or just texting game.

Also i do have good hygiene lol

Most Helpful Guy

• What matters most to 99% of women is CONFIDENCE. When you curve your back you show a lack of confidence through your body language. 97% of what you say is in your body language. I still have no idea how to boost confidence tough. Still trying to feel better at myself. But i recomend searching for Corey Wayne on YouTube and watching as many videos you can. It really helps.

What Girls Said 16

• Umm, 7 is above average, so I'm guessing you are quite decent looking XD If you want a 10-girl, that's gonna be tough though XD

Be open and talkative, smile a lot. A guy who slouches and looks grumpy doesn't usually attract many girls. This is just my logic, and may not be true, but if a girl is a 9 or a 10, I assume she's gonna expect the same from her boyfriend. Hit the gym, buddy XD

• I have a thing for gentlemans. A guy that had the old manners how to treat a lady, like giving flowers, opening the door for you etc.. Make a woman feel special and respected. You should be suprised how many guys dont have that anymore or people in general. My tip: be romantic and spontaneus but all in balance. What made a good impression on me when i dated the first time with my guy, he was a gentleman yet he had also suprised me by kissing me suddenly in the middle of a hallway. I loved that. I dated a lot of guys but nooone ever dared to do that, so be bold and brave and open your heart.

• CONFIDENCE!!! :)

• Just have a good personality. Nine out of ten times people will be more attracted to someone with a good attitude who just is generally affectionate. It doesn't matter what you look like as long as you're good to me, because looks fade but character doesn't. Also, a 7 isn't bad.

• I admit I used to think looks were super important, but after high school I realized guys who are sweet and have a great personality are much more desirable. So if you have a good personality and are a 7 you should be golden!!

• Are u rich some girls love money

• Iintelligence is very sexy, and a good sense of humor. There has to be some level of sexual attraction but personality is key and the more I get to know someone the sexier they become, regardless of looks.

• You can't use the same ''technique'' for approaching a girl.
    But , if you don't want to study the girl you want , what she likes, her dislikes, etc in order to act accord her likes and getting her...
    just become wealthy.

• There is always money

• Have good hygiene, be well groomed, be confident, have a strong back bone and be funny if you can.

• Become friends with her first, don't just go straight for the hitting on stuff

• GET GOOD BANTER

• maybe trying phoning rather than texting or text sexy texts

• i've dated some pretty unattractive guys but the bit that did make them attractive was the fact that they were super confident

• Maybe just possibly...
    http://i57.tinypic.com/2zec8hz.gif

• If you are a 7, then I don't understand how you think you are not attractive. A 5 would make you average.

What Guys Said 11

• Bro, 7 is good! But honestly, women aren't like men. They find personalities attractive. Because men in the Pleistocene age wanted to spread their seed as much as possible, and to do so they needed to find fertile women. But unlike most other mammals, human females do not display signs of fertility, so the best we had were things like big breasts, a nice waist to hip ratio, large ass, symetrical facial features, and the such.

Women didn't have it so easy. Because women had to spend tremendous amounts of energy taking care of their young, they needed a male they could trust to help fend and protect them. So they had to look for signs of strength and loyalty.

We have not changed much today. Women still like a strong man, but what that means is probably not what you think. You need to be confident in who you are, enough to stand up for yourself, be unforgivably you! I can't get more specific than that, because we are all different, and different men have different attributes, and different women find different attributes attractive. So being yourself won't win you every girl, but it will win you the RIGHT girl. And isn't that what we're all looking for anyway?

Good luck.

• accept you for who you are and you will find you are much more pleasant to be around, now this isn't an excuse to be lazy you have to work on yourself, but for those things that can't be fixed you just have to let them go, as you really all you've got in the grand scale of things

• I guess you have to be a great talker and real funny, tell a lot of jokes and all.

• I'm around a 6/7 on the looks scale and I attract women.

The reason I figure I attract women is because I don't try to attract any girl, so when I meet a girl what she sees is me being my natural self and for some reason that's enough for women to find me an attractive proposition.

• Attractively.

• Take fitness classes. Work on yourself first. Forget about game. Just go out there and things will change.

• Bump into her with your ten inch penis. Job done

• Confidence! You underestimate the power of it. I don't care how ugly you are, confidence is a very attractive quality to women. But you should probably also take care of yourself as well... don't stop that hygiene bro

• money -> confidence -> women

• that is a question thats been around since the old days lol

• Get rich buddy.