Have you ever been turned off by someone's scar?

I feel like sometimes during the lust phase people may unintentionally put the other person on this pedestal and then later have a different point of view after realiIzing that person has flaws (human nature for some) become extremely turned off. Wondering out of boredom and curiosity if you have ever broken off a relationship because of a scar that the person obviously has no control of?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's why we never put flawed human beings on pedestals.

What Guys Said 5

• Scars, both emotional and physical, are part of what makes that person.. them

a struggle they beat or gave in to, a story ^_^
    all worth a listen!

personally, i would never even consider dating someone who DOESN'T have a scar... shows ya lived ^_^

• Most of the time no. Every scar has a story to it that just makes me curious. There are cases though such as excessive self harm that it can be a little iffy.

• Trust me scars don't matter to me their all part of a person

• How did you get the scar?

• I've never dated anyone but I can't see myself ever leaving for that reason. I have a 2 or 3 inch scar on my chest so that would be kind of dumb for me to judge them on that when I have a noticable scar

What Girls Said 4

• Scars are sexy in my opinion. It shouldn't turn anyone off. Scars are apart of someone and their story.

• I agree with @Argus14
    as long as the scars was not made intentionally I don't mind. It's kinda creepy that someone cut their own skin.
    I would love to hear the story behind it. If you like or love someone you will embrace even his flaws. :)

• nope, i think scars are really interesting

• No. I have many.