Where do I put my hands while making out?

I have like negative experience when it comes to dating, kissing and all that stuff. but I've been seeing this guy, and I have been panicking about my lack of experience. The kiss itself I would just go with the flow, but where the foock do I put my hands?

Most Helpful Guy

• Put your arms around his neck if his are around your waist - you can pull him in closer, run your fingers along his neck and the back of his head. Or you can use one hand to hold his, and if things start getting hotter you can guide his hand to where you want him to touch you.

What Guys Said 5

• just go with the flow since you're inexperienced and learn through trial and error like the normal way. it'll be better than trying to follow instructions and overthinking it more.

• Fair point, but I just don't wanna do something weird or awkward :/

• its inevitable since you don't know what you're doing. just know this, as long as you keep kissing you're both enjoying the moment.

• I'd say just around neck, shoulders, or pressed against chest. I hate it when girls put hands behind my back or around waist

• hold his face, back, hips. If you really wanna make him happy move toward the crotch area lol

• Anywhere u want. Not important

• Wherever you want, I like a girl to explore.

What Girls Said 2

• i touch his face, waist, back, etc.

• Don't think, just let it go.

• ain't holdin it back no more then XD