Guys only!!! What do you prefer?

Let's say you have a chocolate chip cookie.
Do you prefer the color of the cookie or the color of the chocolate chip relating to a womans skin color.

The color of the cookie is light
The color of the chocolate chip is dark

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both caramel and chocolate lol.
    But since I'm chocolate, I guess my opinion doesn't count lol

• You came our light because your parents had the recessive genes for light skin. But yeah, if you're rihanna's skin tone, you'll usually attract more boys than the chocolate ones. Personally I like both cause I see a huge mix of them in my little carriebean island lol.

• Thanks for MHO :D

What Guys Said 11

• Just like I eat the ENTIRE cookie, dough and chips, I love women of ALL colors.

• I like cookies for the taste. That is their purpose.

• hahaha girls are so funny and cute. Us guys would most likely over look that detail. But id much rather have the actual cookie be the same tone as the girls skin tone.

• Got the question flipped around lol. I guess i would like the cookie part so yea, still the same answer.

• i'm a white guy but ethnicity or skin colour doesn't matter to me at all in a women! I love white girls but I also love black girls

• Light. Being honest

• I like both but my preference is the darker colour.

• Of course I want both. It can't be a chocolate chip cookie without chocolate chips!!!

• So you are asking if we prefer black or white women?

• This one time I had sex with this half black girl. Man... she felt so good.
    Of the other 7 white girls I had I think I like half-black the best.

Does that help?

• Both are good. Color does not matter, sex matters, or love, or whatever crap you're into.

• What on earth does this mean? hahahaha

• It means do like a woman who has the skin color of the cookie which is light or a woman with the skin color of the chocolate chip which is dark

What Girls Said 0