I've been dating a guy for 4 months now. It is hard for me to understand what is going on. He is giving me mixed messages?

One day he says that he doesn't love me and I'm not the "right" one for him, then he calls and wants to see me every day. We also met each other's parents. What should I do?
(He's a widower in his mid-thirties)

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he overthinks things about your relationship and thoughts that you might cheat him even if thats not true or you dont love him anymore. im saying this cause it happened to me with my ex. do you flirt with others on Facebook or in person? that would make him jealous. if thats the case.. him overthinking... then its a problem you must help him. overthinking is a combination of jealousy, imagination and insecurity. if he has that problem help him get over it. show him that you love and care for him

What Girls Said 0