Why do girls thoughts and emotions vary so heavily not just from day to day but also with half an hour they can swing one way then the other randomly?

or no apparent reason when dating girls i've noticed that without any upset or conservation high or low or any shocking information being let loose or any boring moments they can just swing between emotional states, even when it;s not that time of the month?

Why can they not remain stable headed?

Most Helpful Girl

• We are a mystical breed. Sought after by only the bravest of men. In seriousness though. Our brain synapsis (basically what we associate with what) works differently. I say the word wood and you think oak or your penis. A girl would think about the chair, then how she wished she had a different chair in the color yellow but not the color yellow of the flowers and her grandmothers funeral and BAM. Goes from happy to depressed in a second. It's possible that we just have rapid fire associations with things and guys just see things more simply. Another thing I hear often is that guys see a problem and they look for a solution, women see a problem and they look for sympathy or condolence-- they'll get the the problem solving on their own in their own time, but men need to try and fix things. This difference in fundamental thinking could leave a girl spiraling cuz ur just not getting her female brain. Some women are very good at staying stable headed.. others.. not so much. Also biopolar disorder and anxiety is more prevalent in women than men. Anxiety can account for a lot of mood swings. Everyone also has stressors. My opinion is the girls u've dated suck at handling stress.

What Girls Said 1

• At least for me my head never shuts up. So we could just be having a normal conversation or just enjoying each others company in silence but my mind is thinking about like 10 other things and if one of them just happens to be upsetting my mood will go to shit but where it was only a thought I can get over it within like 10-20 minutes (sometimes longer depending on the thought and how into depth I go with the thought) Another is is that even though it sounds like you've said nothing you could say something that triggers a thought/memory for her and therefore messes up her mood. I hope this helped some.

What Guys Said 1

• Because I think women are born insane. Some realize it and fix themselves, others just stay that way.