Guy shows interest, I want to ask him for coffee but nervous?

We work together for over a year, see eachother every day. N E V E R went out after work. How should i ask him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like Nike, just do it :)

• lol
      in my mind im like " ill just ask him, no problem. whtas the problem? " but when the moment comes... i turn into a chicken

• Think about it like, would you rather ask and get the result you want? Or would you rather always wonder what could have been.

What Guys Said 4

• Guys love getting asked out, it's totally out of the ordinary and bizarre in a good way.

Ask him out to lunch, offer to pay (basically reversing gender roles) and you'll see if he's into you or not pretty quick.

Then get coffee afterward! I'd love that.

• We work in an office, so he's one of the security guards, so 90% of the time he's out of the office and we caant get lunch together, i can only think of coffee after work.
      Oh, and i think 99% that he's into me. with all the signs

• invite him to go to lunch with you first. Then do coffee.

• "Hi, wanna get some coffee after work? "

• it sounds so easy... ;/

• Don't shit where you eat. Unlike a guy, you're not likely to get into trouble with HR for it. But it still has social problems

• He's my co-worker, not my manager or anything

• Yeah, but still

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him something like this: "Wanna go to Starbucks?"