What should I wear to this event?

So I'm going to Rocky Horror on Halloween which means you dress up slutty. That's just how it has to be. I had a bustier, fishnets, and the works.

Except,

It's a first date with a guy and I really don't want to send across the wrong message because I would like this relationship to go somewhere. Should I dress respectably or should I just tone down the costume?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, keep the costume. He knows what type of party it is, and you're dressed appropriately for the theme. Go crazy.

• That is true! I forgot to take into account the guy probably knows what kind of party it is :)

What Guys Said 2

• Just tone down the costume. There are plenty characters in that movie that aren't half naked. They may not be major characters, but it doesn't matter.

• Tone it down, or just accept that Rocky Horror stuff is all about dressing like that and hope he's bright enough to get that too.

What Girls Said 0