" If he's not asking you out he's just not that into you ". what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqyKYNg55c
Should women ask guys out? After watching this vid, im getting 2nd thoughts... :/

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• false. guys are commonly shy. how "into" a girl we are doesn't suddenly give them social charm.

also, some guys may already be in some type of attached relationship, and thus may be hesitant to initiate other possibilities, even if they desperately want them.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• For guys that are really socially adroit, if they don't ask you out, they're not into you. Most guys are not socially adroit, and will have a hard-time getting the courage to ask. And then there a handful of paranoid guys who really, really want to ask you out, but are afraid you'll think you're being sexually harassed if you aren't interested and don't want to go to jail over asking you for a cup of coffee.

So take "not interested" stuff with a grain of salt.

But I would add, if a guy doesn't have the balls to ask you, would you really want to date him?

0|0
    0|1
  • There's all sorts of different "variables" (I couldn't come up with a better word) to this. Some guys can't tell if you're flirting with them or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate these gender roles

0|1
    0|0
  • That's simply not true.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its true. Most guys are nowhere near truly interested in most girls as girls think we are.

0|0
    0|0
  • not always true

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• that hasn't always been the case in my experience asking guys out first

0|1
    0|0