Is this guy creepy if he is doing this to me?

This guy that I met a few weeks ago told me he loves me and wants to be his girlfriend the 2nd day he met me and tried to kiss me. He also touches me a lot and kisses me on the cheek goodbye and I don't like that at all. I told him I only like him as a friend today. Is this guy creepy? I don't like him at all.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that's creepy. He obviously doesn't respect you if you told him no and he still does that stuff. Tell him to stop and leave you alone.

What Guys Said 2

• Creepy, because he's moving way too fast - he needs to reign those emotions in.

• That guy has more balls than I do.

What Girls Said 1

• That sounds creepy! How old is he?

• He's 18

• Okay, so he's young. Does he have lots of experience with girls? Idk, I'd still stay out from him. Especially when you don't like him. If he does that kind of things to you and you have said you're not interested in him that way, then he doesn't respect your boundaries. I wouldn't be even a friend with that kind of person.