Why do girls reject guys?

Why do girls reject guys? Is there always a good reason? Do girls realize guys have feelings too?

All very good answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of the times, (at least for me) we do it in the best way possible... And I always feel bad that I have to hurt them like that. But I am not going to enter into a relationship when I know I don't feel anything towards them. (For various reasons) And no, there isn't always a good reason. A lot of bad reasons why, but we really try to let them down easy. (Unless you are a jerkish idiot. Then you just suck) And we do realize guys have feelings.

What Girls Said 3

• What do you expect a girl to do if she doesn't like you - date you anyway? Every girl has a right to reject any guy she wants.

• If I don't like a guy, and I don't see a remote possibility for a relationship, I reject him. I wouldn't date a guy just to not hurt his feelings. As much as being rejected sucks, it#s better than false hope.

• Everyone looks for different thing. Someone now or a life partner etc. A girl make decides in her head who is worth the investment or to spend time with. When you have 10 guys approaching you, you have to narrow it down to one or maybe those 10 aren't her type so she keeps looking for her life partner. IMO. Every case is different, nothing personal.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe girls think the guy in question is ugly. Maybe he is not their type. Maybe they think the guy is a weak and pathetic loser. Maybe they don't feel like it. Hell, the possibilities are endless and vary from individual to individual. And yes, I think most girls realize that guys have feelings too.

• Why the hell do you think guys reject girls?