Crush likes me but doesn't want to ask me out?

I told him that I like him and he likes me too. We have been texting for the past 2 weeks and he told me he wants to ask me out but his " grades haven't been good" and he "wants to see how the semester goes" The end of the semester is in January which is like 4 months away. Most of my friends are telling me that I must be his second choice, that he might be trying to get another girl. Any advice?/.

So Iasked him if anything was gonna happen with us or if Ishould move on and he said Ican move on. That's actually quite disappointing but thanks for giving me advice you guys <3

Most Helpful Girl

• It does sound like he has you on the back burner. It may or may not be because of his grades. I would give it a little more time and see if things change. If not, I would start looking into other guys and not set yourself on him since he seems like he could be unattainable right now.

• Thank you that's a good plan (:

• No problem. Guys can be very hard to read sometimes. What I've learned though is that when it doesn't work out with one, there's always another that will catch your eye. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Just Wait on it, like Migos. He may be full of BS, but i doubt it, i would ask you out in a heartbeat (If you didn't have a bad personality), he may be serious about the grades tell him you won't be a distraction. I don't get how much more distracting you could be if you are already texting each other. And you could always go for it, Good Luck!

• talk to him. ask him. lol. mayb he's truly busy.. or shy. if you like him, you ask him out first... nothing wrong with a girl asking a guy out first.

• he might be nervous about going out on a date! That can be nerve racking for some guys, but it's clearly got nothing to do with you because you look so pretty!

• I'll ask you out if you are at least 16

• You ask him out then

• Thanks but he just wants to wait iguess

• Tell him his shit out then you got no time for him to man up and ask you out.

What Girls Said 1

• Seriously? Your friends are immature. He is thinking about his grades and that is more important than having a girlfriend to him. I applaud him for that.

• Thanks lol that's what I was telling them