Caught long term boyfriend out?

Was looking for an email in his email account and saw he's actively on a dating site. I clicked the link and there he is arranging to meet up and have sex with a woman from our town.
What would you do in my situation?
I'm planning on leaving him tomorrow without telling him go to hotel for few days to get head round it

Most Helpful Guy

• well if your sure what you read is true and going to happen if he meets her , I agree there isn't much point in continuing with the relationship. I know I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a girl if she was doing the same. I mean even if they don't actually end up having sex after this date the fact he's even trying to arrange it is bad enough

What Guys Said 1

• Dump him. If he lives with you, kick him out. If you live with him, start moving out now.

What Girls Said 4

• You have to think about it? Dump him.

• Kik em to da curb... to who...

• Sounds messy thing is has he been though do you have proof

• If I were you I would say forget it and dump him. He's clearly not worth your time and is seriously disrespecting you. It is not uncommon for long term relationships to end because of something like this. You will find another guy who has some decency.