I'm not having any luck with dating. Could I get some opinions on how I look?

Take a look at my profile pic and see what you think. I don't think I'm a bad looking guy but I really haven't had luck dating lately.

Since this has been coming up a lot, I don't really have an issue with confidence and I'm a really nice guy. I'm asking about looks because I don't know how women perceive my looks. I thought they might be a reason since I can't think of any others.

Most Helpful Girl

• Based solely on looks, I'd allow you to date me.

Are you an interesting person though? If not, then I couldn't see myself keeping you around :P

Maybe you don't have any game! Do you have $wag, sir? Ladies love swag. I'm a lady, and I love swag. So get yourself some swag.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../04a.jpg

• I ain't got no problem with no $wag. I got so much I sell it to Will Ferrel :P

What Girls Said 5

• Are you an asshole? You don't seem like an unattractive guy, but that's all you're concerned about, the way you look when it comes to dating. Maybe the girls you hit on just didn't like your personality.

• No I'm not an asshole lol. Not that many people would admit that they were though. I've been told I'm too nice before, but I'm not a pushover or anything. I don't plan on changing my personality so that's why I'm asking about my looks. Thanks for the response.

• Lmao, well even if you were an asshole, which I'll take your word for that you arent, some girls like that so instead of changing the personality which you should never do just find the girl who can stand it and also dish it out. Np.

• Dating is not only about looks. You are not bad looking but hmmm...

maybe you just don't exude confidence?
    Do you approach girls or wait for them to come to you?

• I do both. Sometimes I do end up texting girls, but when that does happen it never amounts to anything.

• I bet your problem is not the way you look, you are an attractive young man. Work on your personality and try to be more proactive. show the girls what they're missing.

• i would give u a 7.5/10 or maybe 8 for yr looks, just be confident and u will get a gf

• You look quite good but maybe there are other factors like your actions, how you converse etc

What Guys Said 2

• It's not your looks man (no homo), probably just your personality. Do you lack confidence?

• Not particularly lol. I used to be really shy but now I'm a lot better.

• Maybe you've just hit a wall of bad luck. I don't know you so its tough to tell you what's wrong. Most girls will tell you to be a nice guy and have confidence. So, do that...

• You a virgin?

• How exactly does that make a difference?

• Cause I am one too. Just seeing if there are more like me