Text or Call, Second(ish) date

So I went out with a girl for a first date last weekend, this was after many weekends of her or me being busy... I rang her for the first date.

So should I ring her or text her for the second, I'm not 100% sure she is into me, and she is legitimately busy...

I'm leaning towards ringing her since that will get it done much easier...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say call her for the second date, and the next few dates following that (should they take place). As a girl, I'd much rather be asked out via phone than text. It's more personal and shows that he put some thought into asking me on a date. Once you get more comfortable together, texting should be fine. I think most girls would appreciate a call over a text, but maybe that's just me :)

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah definately call her, I think she would appreciate it a lot because not many guys do phone after a date. Plus you get a response straight away when you talk to her on the phone, texting her you have to wait for a reply back and stuff so that can get annoying.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you get to see her on a weekly basis? If so I'd start a fun convo. and naturally bring up going out for a 2nd time again at the end of it. But if you don't see her, then I'd call her up.