Weird unrequited crush situation? I have liked him for 3 years and need some help please!?

So met this guy 3 years ago when I was 18... I was young and immature and he liked me but I decided to play hard to get which ultimately lead him to stop talking to me completely.

I thought I'd find other guys and I wasn't interested in anything serious... turns out I didn't. Some sort of weird karma I guess. I've liked him for 3 years and he moved away last December so it has literally almost been a year since I have seen him ( not to mention we have not TALKED for 3 years either)

I think about him daily... I feel bad constantly about hurting him, and keep wondering what if we had been together. I can't seem to move on from this guy and this has NEVER happened to me before I'd go through guys like crazy.

Anyone have any solutions? besides talking to him? I can't bring myself to do that.

What Guys Said 1

• Finding another guy...

What Girls Said 0