When's the last time you went on a date?

How long has it been since you last went on a date?

• Within the past week
    32% (8)5% (1)20% (9)Vote
  • Within the past month
    20% (5)5% (1)13% (6)Vote
  • Within the last year
    28% (7)40% (8)33% (15)Vote
  • Never been on a date :(
    20% (5)50% (10)34% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
19|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not even kidding with this one:

My first and only date (almost 6 years ago now)... I took this really gorgeous girl on a movie/tour of the town date. It was a shitty date, because she wanted me to buy her everything. I was so enamored by her, I spent $300 on that date (I know very stupid). After a month of back and forth talking, we stopped speaking all together.

Now... she has currently signed a deal with Playboy!

FML

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol. I wrote this was my only date 23 days ago XD. That's actually really funny... because I just got out of my slump/depression last week, mingled with quite a few women and have been on 3 dates during the past 2 weeks. I also have a date lined up for tonight XD.

• Way to go man!

What Girls Said 19

• yeah within the last year. about half a year ago i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • about a month and a half ago so i said within the past month :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh gosh... I've only been on one date my whole life so far because my lazy ex was to cheap to get out of the house and do anything. We went on one date, our very first date... Freakin 4 years ago

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually its was February 2009. Would that be 5 years? Lol I don't know

• Show All
    • Same boat he was cheap and never wanted to go out ever, but complained when I went out with friends I needed some kind of excitement in my life lol

• @rocksongwriter

It wasn't about the money. We could have did anything outside the house... Beach, park, etc.

But he always invited me over to his cousins house where he would be smokin the wrong stuff and watchin spongebob.

I hated that he smoked, spongebob got on ny darn nerves, and plus he cheated on me... So I think I have good enough reasons for why he became an ex lol

• An actual real date 3 years ago it's sad I have been in a relationship since then and we never went anywhere :( No more introverts for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted A. My last date was on the 3rd. We went to see Annabelle, which turned out to be a pretty good movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday :3

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been about 5-6 years. :/

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know its been a really long time. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I went on a date 2 years ago which cultivated into a relationship but I am now single

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly never been or asked to

0|0
    0|0
    • you're so young don't worry! my sister is 17 and she hasn't been on a date either! and a lot of my friends had their first dates in college. so don't be sad :)

• Last year with my ex, we had some fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never... O_O

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend and I went on a date to buffalo wild wings on Wednesday. Good wings and sports!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Oooo I'd love a date like that!! I prefer Mugshots though!! Many more flat screen tvs in there :D

• Hmm I don't think they have one of those in my area!

• 2 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • B., within the past month. I have 3 scheduled for next week, all different guys

0|0
    0|0
  • May of 2014

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been :/

0|0
    0|0
  • We suppose to go yesterday but his car broke down :( It sucks :/ But other than that I would say about a month ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just went on my last date 4 weeks ago, broke up >->

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• never been on a date but not ":(" but ":)"... i'm really happy i've never been LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 2 years ago with my last girlfriend. I'm single now so I'm looking for miss right and get back at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about E?
    Couple years. (3?)

2|0
    0|0
  • Last Saturday, we I took her to to a tea store, the park that just so happened to have an event, and then the zoo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not last Sunday but the Sunday before.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been a while. We had nothing in common and I couldn't wait for it to be over. : /

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been on a date

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years and some change.

0|0
    0|0
  • once upon a time..
    10 months ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Couple of months back.

0|0
    0|0
  • April 2013 unfortuneately

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm January. Well it was hanging out with my gf anyway if that counts. If it doesn't then I've never been on a date

0|0
    0|0