No Boyfriend Since Birth?

I am 22 years old now turning to 23.
I do no \t have a boyfriend since birth, and feel too alone. How will i overcome it?

Love your comment. Thanks for suggestion. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 22 and I've never been in a relationship either. It used to bother me, but it doesn't anymore. In the past few years I've learned a lot about myself and what I'm looking for, and I've realized that for some people (I have several friends who are in the same position as me - several of whom are older than me) it just takes a bit more time. One of my good friends is 23 and just started her first relationship with a great guy. They met through mutual friends. It's really all about being in the right place at the right time.
    I just tell myself to experience things, live life, and spend my time making myself someone I'm happy with, and eventually someone will come into my life (probably when I least expect it) who I just click with.
    Keep an open mind and be patient. I promise it'll happen if you're open to it :)

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 6

• Don't need to overcome anything :) be glad you dont have to deal with excess unnecessary drama. Goes for guys and girls. :)

• So does that mean you had a boyfriend before you were born or did you have a boyfriend at birth? Did you meet someone when you were born?

• how often do guys approach you, ask you out?

• Okay look at it this way... If you had a boyfriend from birth that would be fucking weird and what the fuck would you do together, spit up maybe? You're twenty-two? Kids don't start to date until they are 15 years old (if your parents are okay with it) You really start to date at 18 years old. That's 4 years of not having a boyfriend. What the fuck can 18 year olds really do, besides go to school, study and work. In my opinion 18 is still to young to have a boyfriend, but dating is cool. You haven't explored or anything at 18, (unless your parents are okay with that) You don't really start to have serious relationships until you are 25 years old. You aren't missing much just bi-passing a lot of the shit that comes in size 12 Jordans and wife beaters. Have fun and don't worry about a boyfriend, worrying about one just makes your socially weird. 25 is the golden age... Just meet men now and give them a little taste of your personality, but not too much.

• Im 18 and I haven't dated yet. I really want to start soon so I plan on just being as social as I want and if I see a guy I'm interested in, then I'll try and work things out. I think if you can find someone who you think you'd like or something and hint that you're interested then it could work out for you.

• If you want a boyfriend get one. Be more sociable, talk to people, surround yourself with friends. Try new things and always make life interesting such as working for charity, sports.. etc.

• I dont know, sometimes i think, am i ugly or is there something wrong with me. I do socialize but not most of the times :)

• The right guy will walk through the door, you dont need to worry. Are you sure you make it clear that you want a relationship, since you never dated before.. Flirt... no one in my opinnion is ugly