Friend told me about my bf kissing his ex in the rain, now I can't get the images out of my head?

She shouldn't have but my friend who knows my bf from high school days told me that my bf has kissed his ex in the rain before and now i can't get it out of my head, like i'm literally imagining the scene from the notebook with my bf and his ex... every time it rains I think about them... what the hell... I'm probably exaggerating the scenario in my head and I relllyyyy don't wanna care it was the past but still it's been bothering me sooooo much ever since she told me! I don't even know why she told me, maybe she thought it was funny? :( I asked my bf and he said it's true but he doesn't care about that and his past is meaningless... how do I get it out of my head?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let it go.. just let it go. think hard that its just the past and he reassured you. i couldnt get stuff like this out of my head and i almost broke up with my gf for that. do yourself and your bf a favor and dont overthink such things. the only way to forget is to tell yourself.. shout to yourself many times that it doesn't vother you and you trust your bf. its just the past

What Guys Said 1

• Next time it rains, drag him out and kiss him. If that didn't suffice, do that everytime it rains. :D

What Girls Said 2

• kiss him in the snow

• It's horrible when you get something stuck in your head but you do have to let it go... I have to agree with the comment from zango, make new memories!!! After all you're with him now, his ex is his ex and is so for a reason