Why would my ex boyfriend text out of nowhere?

every time he texts me it's because he thinks I'm calling him or I'm still not over him. it makes me sick. I absolutely hate him. we had a bad past and I just want to forget him. I've told him multiple times to f*** off and now he let his current skank girlfriend text me and I threatened to call the cops if they don't leave me the f*** alone. why is my gay ex doing this and why won't he leave me alone? is it because he isn't over me yet? I have a boyfriend and I just hope he gets it. I don't want to get a retraining order because that would mean I'd ruin his rep and I just want peace of mind but we ended up in a 'war' of exchanges over text. I'm not going to say sorry for any of what I said via text because he's a jerk. so what would you do if you were me?

I'm not changing my phone number. why can't the douche bag and his ho change their numbers?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to be careful who you give your number out to. Somehow he got it and now he's bothering you for no good reason. My guess is that his girlfriend is a control freak, and she's after his ex's because she now fully views him as "her man". So she's quite the drama Queen. Your best bet is to ignore them. The minute you text back, is the minute you let them get on your nerves and stoop to their level.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Because they aren't the ones getting annoyed or being stalked,you are.

• I would change my phone number.

• i'd get a peace order (its like a restraining order) its only good for a year. my friend had to get one for her ex too. you don't want too ruin his rep? please, he's ruining it himself.